The SPANK 35 Split Stem was created to provide high strength with an ultra-low weight, ideal for trail and enduro applications. As part of our Human Factor Design initiative, the Split Stem features unique incremental sizing options so you can fully tune your ride. 35 / 40mm lengths with a zero degree rise will allow you to dial in that perfect fit.
The Split Stem is shot-peened and anodized for maximum strength and additional durability over non-peened components.
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 35mm handlebars
- Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style
- Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep
- Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise
- Chamfered barclamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising barclamp security or stiffness
- Shotpeen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
|KEY TECHNOLOGIES||Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered Barclamp, Custom Top-Cap included, 35mm Barclamp Standard|
|MATERIAL||6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate|
|LENGTH (mm)||35 / 40|
|STACK HEIGHT (mm)||34|
|WEIGHT (g)||±131 (35mm) / ±136 (40mm) ±139 (45mm) ±141 (50mm)|